This year St. Laurence School is using the FACTS tuition payment company for all students in the 2017-18 Academic Year.
Click on the St. Laurence School/FACTS link and watch the short video of the FACTS system:
Tuition is established for the upcoming Academic Year:
For information regarding registration and Tuesday Tours of the school, please call Mrs. Gabe, our School Secretary, at 610-789-2670.
Students in grades 7 and 8 will be admitted only if they are moving into St. Laurence Parish and are transferring from another Catholic School.
The following items are needed at the time of registration:
- Child’s Social Security Number
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Copy of Report Card from present Grade and last year’s Report Card
- $100 Non-Refundable Registration Fee per family
If Baptized Catholic, you also need:
- Child’s Baptismal Certificate
- Proof of Reception of Sacraments
- Proof of Parish Registration